Clinic Policies-Covid 19
New Protocols in place due to COVID-19
The clinic is thoroughly cleaned throughout the day (as always) and we going the extra mile to make sure you are in a safe and clean environment.
Each appointment has a 30 minute window before the next session to ensure that the room is cleaned - sanitized and reset.
- If you are feeling ill the night prior to your appointment please call to reschedule. You have 12 hours grace prior to your appointment to cancel or reschedule
- A COVID-19 Waiver form will be sent to you to fill out the day of your appointment
- Please arrive 5 minutes prior to your appointment - parking can be tricky so give yourself ample time to get to the clinic without having the sense of rushing
- When entering Clinic
- Please remove your shoes and sanitize your hands
- A FREE 3 PLY SURGICAL mask will be provided to you. NO CLOTH MASK. We feel this will give us a better protection for our Massage Therapist and our Clients.
At this time Silvia will only be providing private Pilates sessions and using the equipment for pre/post assessment.
All equipment is cleaned and sanitized before and after every use.
For your comfort:
- Please arrive 5 minute before you Pilates session
- Wash your hands prior to using any equipment
- Please clean all equipment pre/post use, including frame and all pull straps.
- A mask is required at this time.
- Enjoy your class!
There is no need to add gratuity, if you’ve enjoyed your massage treatment today, your referral is our reward.We offer Direct Billing
Direct billing is available with most insurance companies and will be billed prior to your massage appointment. Please make sure to put all of your insurance information on your intake form.