Clinic Policies-Covid 19
New Protocols in place due to COVID-19
The clinic is thoroughly cleaned throughout the day (as always) and we go the extra mile to make sure you are in a safe and clean environment.
Each appointment has a 30 minute window before the next session to ensure that the room is cleaned - sanitized and reset.
- If you are feeling ill the night prior to your appointment please call to reschedule. You have 12 hours grace prior to your appointment to cancel or reschedule
- A COVID-19 Waiver form will be sent to you to fill out the day before your appointment. Upon arrival of your appointment verbal Covid questions will follow.
- Please arrive 5 minutes prior to your appointment - parking can be tricky so give yourself ample time to get to the clinic without having the sense of rushing
- When entering Clinic
- Please remove your shoes and sanitize your hands - Wear your mask
As of Sept 20, 2021 The Government of Alberta has announced their Restriction Exemption Program. This is only to fitness instructions modalities are included in this announcement (yoga, tai chai and Pilates instructors). Members who practise fitness instruction : please have proof of vaccination, documentation of a medical exemption and/or proof of a privately-paid negative PCR test or rapid test within 72 hours of Pilates session.
- PILATES REHAB PRIVATE SESSIONS - Client with Teacher 3 meter physical distancing
All equipment is cleaned and sanitized before and after every use.
For your comfort:
- Please arrive 5 minute before you Pilates session
- Wash your hands prior to using any equipment
- Please clean all equipment pre/post use, including frame and all pull straps.
- Enjoy your session
There is no need to add gratuity, if you’ve enjoyed your massage treatment today, your referral is our reward. In lue of gratuity you may also donate to the Cochrane & Area Humane Society.